Are you the next Mrs. North Texas or Mrs. Dallas-Ft. Worth America?

Calling all married women of North Texas! Are you motivated and successful? Are you looking to set new goals for yourself and share your passion for life with others? Then you may have what it takes to be the next Mrs. North Texas America or Mrs. Dallas-Ft. Worth America.
This isn’t your typical beauty pageant! Contact us to find out how you can become one of the elite few intelligent, motivated and beautiful married women to compete in the Mrs. America pageant system.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Exciting New Adventure

I can't believe the support I have gotten over my new venture as a local director! Thank you all for your support. As a former state title holder, I truly believe in the positive impact "we" can have on our communities and platforms. I challenge all you competitors to remember your platform isn't just what you talk about in interview, but really YOUR avenue to reach your communities and other married women about your passion. Use that opportunity to your fullest!

I am very exited about my new opportunity to work with Tracy Crist and the Mrs. Texas America pageant system to help cultivate the title holders that will represent their communities and platforms. If you live in the North Texas area and are married and passionate about life, contact me to find out how you can compete with other passionate and professional women.

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you!! What an amazing journey this will be!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete